Peaches, pecans. Parfait!
..Brown sugar (?). (yeh, just ignore that slight anomaly).
I’m addicted to eating peaches with vanilla-honey Greek yogurt. It’s like eating peaches and vanilla ice cream, but much more breakfast-appropriate! Hurrah!
Btw, this is pretty much a non-recipe (more of a flavour pairing suggestion) because it’s literally the simplest thing in the world to make, so I haven’t included specific measurements.
Peach and Pecan Brown Sugar ParfaitPrint
- 1 peach , , washed, sliced then cubed
- small handful of pecans , , broken into small pieces
- Greek yogurt
- vanilla bean paste
- a generous pinch of dark brown sugar
- Stir together the Greek yogurt with honey and vanilla bean paste, to taste.
- In a small glass, layer some of the cubed peaches with some of the brown sugar and pecans. Top with the yogurt, then repeat the layering of peaches, pecans and brown sugar.