Please don’t hesitate to email me at topwithcinnamon[at]gmail.com if you have any issues! I can resend your download link if it is lost/you can’t find it.
This ebook contains 30 recipes, free from animal products which can all be made in 30 minutes or less! The book is divided into 3 sections: Lunch, Dinner and Snacks & Bakes. It comes as a PDF (A4 sized) so you can view it easily on your computer or phone (or even print it out, if you want to ). See below for an overview.
All measurements are given by weight (grams) and volume (cups) (or ounces, where appropriate). I have given temperatures in degrees C and degrees F as well as equipment measurements in centimetres and inches.
From every sale, 99p will go to The Trussell Trust, a charity which aims to end hunger in the UK. They have a network of food banks to help those facing poverty. April to September 2019 has proved to be the busiest half-year period for food banks in the Trussell Trust’s network since the charity opened. During these six months, 823,145 three-day emergency food parcels were given to people in crisis in the UK; more than a third of these (301,653) went to children. This is a 23% increase on the same period in 2018 – the sharpest rate of increase the charity has seen for the past five years.
- Lunch – 9 savoury recipes which are perfect for leftovers (so great for lunchboxes) or lighter dinners.
- Recipes include a carrot, coconut & lemongrass soup, salt & pepper tofu noodles and kale, pecan, pear & cranberry salad.
- Dinner – 10 savoury recipes which are hearty and warming.
- Recipes include butternut squash spaghetti with crispy sage, hoisin pulled mushroom pancakes and frying pan lasagne.
- Snacks + Bakes – 11 sweet & savoury recipes for dessert, snacks and bridging the gap between meals.
- Recipes include mini chocolate chip cookies, a brownie for one and, a crowd-favourite, ‘chorizo’ dip.
Are the recipes suitable for vegans?
Yes, they are all free from animal products so are suitable for vegans (you’ll just have to check all the ingredients you’re using, for example dark chocolate, are vegan-friendly). I decided to use ‘plant-based’ as a descriptor for the recipes since I am not vegan and the ebook doesn’t encompass the other aspects of a vegan lifestyle.
Once purchased, the link to download the ebook will be made available to you for 14 days (max. 10 downloads).
There will be a download link on the page you completed purchase on plus a link will be sent to the email address you used to check out with (or your paypal email address if that’s what you used).