These pops are full on luscious with a double cream thing going on in there – but there’s still fruit! It also wouldn’t matter if you chose to replace the cream with more yogurt if you wish.
Strawberry, Peaches and Cream Popsicles with AmarettiPrint
- 3 or 4 peaches , , quartered + pitted
- 10 strawberries , , hulled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) double cream (heavy cream)
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) plain, low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 amaretti cookies , , roughly crushed
- Blend together the peaches, strawberries, cream and yogurt in a blender until smooth.
- Place about a tablespoon of the crushed amaretti cookies into each well of the popsicle mold. Divide the peach mixture between the wells of the popsicle mold. Freeze for about an hour then push in the popsicle sticks. Freeze for a minimum of 5 hours until solid.