Oi oi, first time doing one of these posts. It’s about time too eh 😉 (the above photo has no relevance to anything apart from the fact it’s of London..)
- I won something! (I never win things hahah) I won the instagram competition for a weekend pass to the Food Blogger Conference in July, here in London! Holla at me if you’re going too, woooooh!!
- I have a new flavour combination obsession for my toast: nutella with loganberry jam (also good with raspberry jam). Oh my gahd. So perfect. I will eat that for dessert thanks.
- I went shopping for bikinis TWICE and found NADA. They were all ugly or super small. But I found this one at Monki and it’s perrrrfect! (I’m also in love with Monki now, they have such reasonable prices and some reallllly nice clothes)
- Have you been watching Made in Chelsea? I TOTALLY have. Why Lucy, why are you going out with Spencerrr???? (I also recently saw Proudlock on my tube – see below – and Stevie when I was running in Putney, hahah)
- This week, I took the train down to Exeter to visit my bro, and see the Uni campus there – it was pretty hilly but I did enjoy it a lot, espesh because my brother was able to show me around town a bit. Then we made some tagliatelle, and foraged some wild garlic and leeks to make pesto for the pasta. So yum!
- Referencing MIC again, if you do watch it, you have GOT to read the BadTV review things of each episode. They are even better than the show itself. I am now constantly on #fencewatch.
- I love all the photos in Beth’s new post, they’re so simple and atmospheric! I’ve also been cheering her on when watching the latest Masterchef! So cooool 🙂
- This magazine is absolutely gorgeous! Its second issue is coming out soon, and you can read the past issue online! Love it.
- Carey made this Roasted Apricot Buttermilk Ice Cream, and then Ashley made this Vanilla Peanut Butter Chunk and Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream. And I can’t make them because the hot weather has just died, so all I want to do is eat warm cookies, currently. These are realities of my life problems.
- Adrianna from A Cozy Kitchen was kind enough to send me a copy of her new recipe book, Pancakes: 72 Sweet and Savory Recipes for the Perfect Stack. I spent about an hour drooling over all the recipes and then literally went and made the honey and oat pancakes for dinner.
- Billy totally revamped PB & J. Cinnamon and brown sugar peanut butter? It will be made. I can never get enough nut butter.
- I kind of freaked out when Peter posted a recipe for Koulouria. I’ve been searching for the recipe for about 5 years, ever since eating way too many when I went to Paxos. Now I can make them and eat way too many, at home! Hooray!!